Thursday, March 12, 2009

Evil finger monkeys hate my peaches

Hi all!
I just did some online interview. I'm not sure why but i figured what the hell:
http://www.whohub.com/meatspider?dmy=dmy#
It keeps going on and on so i wont be hurt if you don't read the whole thing but you will. because I'm like a drug. once you get a little you only need more. and more. and more. until I make you sick.

Not much to report in the "studio" this week. I set up an eBay store. I'm still trying to get it set up how i like but I'm a ways off. Went to Chicago over the week-end for Fagoria's Week-end of Horrors. It was a good time. The show it self didn't have much of a line up. I did meet allot of interesting people and got to meet some of the people making the great movies I have loved to watch over the years. I have been face booking more than usual lately. A few of my friends from high school found me. So that has been interesting. I'm not sure how to feel about all the things i keep getting. drinks and group invites and flowers and the list keeps going. Such a strange place. I tell the people I talk with on there that i do have e-mail. I do check that several times every day. I think I'm the only one who uses it anymore tho.
I'm currently working on a race of Yith figure and a Mi-Go figure. I have a new breed of idol I'm working on as well. i think i will be putting one up for auction this week. Its actually from an older design but I always liked it and its a bit different. So i thought i would revisit it. Keep your eyes open for that this week.
On a more personal note I'm trying to find someplace to hide this creepy ass little figure on my wife. I got it at the goodwill a couple years ago. it is by far the ugliest thing i have ever seen in my life and cant understand why it exists quite frankly. Now that i have painted such a picture I'm sure it wont live up to its rep. Maybe this week-end while I'm taking pics of my new pieces i will take one of it was well. (if i remember)The wife and I hide it on one another. I'm running out of places to stash it tho. I'm sure ill think of something. She was all sneaky and put it on top of the container of corned beef in the fridge. She knew i wouldn't be able to resist its late night call. Whore. Ill think of something great tho. you wait and see. I thought about putting it in a Ziploc and floating it in the toilet but...I mean if she saw it first it would be great. Lets be honest here. I think we don't always look before we answer the call. so it would just end messy. i mean its ugly and needs to die but....no one should die that way. I'm on it tho. I will get her. Oh yes......

No comments:

Post a Comment