Saturday, January 23, 2010

to early...feel my skin burning.

Im up. i got up at like 9:30 AM! i had forgotten there was a 9:30 AM....scheduals all out of wak now. its like noon and im ready for a nap. stupid ass farmville took it all out of me. gonna work some more tonight on my deepone busts. maybe finish up some penants (i hope). went through the upstairs yesterday and found all kinds of crap. no old reics from ancient anscestors or nothing uber cool like that. A whole tub of Cassettes! not that i will use em. i dont even think i own a tape player any more. have to see if i still have my Ghetto Blaster! lol. ok thats all i can think of finding at the moment..im sure there was something way cooler than tapes. OOOO i know..it was the floor! i hadnt seen it in sometime up there. no odd dreams last night. for the short time i slept. well off to do something...let you know when i get there...

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes long forgotten 'treasure'. I'm sure it was like the 250 plus video tapes I had boxed up for like....ever. I've been going through them on the off chance that there might be something worth saving. Down to about 100 or so and I have about 10 I've wanted to save something off of so far. WTF was I thinking?

    Marshmallow fluff and Mexican? Dude, you're sick.

    ReplyDelete