Wednesday, February 3, 2010
no growth for me yet...
I just found out the wife will be going out of town next week for 3 days. that means its time for another AJ-Palooza! so im thinkin thursday next week will be Little Caesars pizza, beer\rum and tons of movies...so i got to start gathering them up now. growth is number one.....i know you are on the edge of your seat so i will keep you posted to the next one. lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Little Ceasars? Dude now I know why you have nightmares. Man I am glad I live close enough to Chicago to get good pie. I do like their crazy bread though.
ReplyDeletewhat can i say. there are benefits to having cheap tastes. helps i grew up on the stuff. when i was a kid i think that once we moved in range of one. that was all the pizza we had. besides...5 BUCKS! perfect brain food for the starving artist!
ReplyDelete