Thursday, February 19, 2009

rotten flesh makes good blush!

Hi again everyone! I just rolled out of my creepy basement and am barley awake. I started watching Repo the Genetic Opera last night. I made it 20 minutes into it before the wife fell asleep and had to stop. (she loves Anthony Head) OK so do I. I'm sure one day I will get to finish watching it. I loved what i saw. For those of you who don't know I do have a mailing list. From now and again I send out announcements when something new goes for sale or I have also started giving first crack offers to the mailing list as well. Certain pieces I am going to be sending out an e-mail with pics and a discount to the price as well. If you want to join it send me an E-mail to meatspider@yahoo.com and put mailing list in the subject.

I'm not much of a blogger but am trying to think of crap to spout on about in here. I could rattle on about the cramped space on my hard drive or the loud ass dogs i have ho keep barking at the garbage men....but i don't really find it that interesting. I had a weird ass dream the other night. Something about being in a prison and werewolves had spread like a plague. almost everyone had been turned or eaten. A select few were alphas and slept during the day (like vampires i guess) in the center octagonal building that was once solitary confinement. Even the guards had fallen to the disease. it had evolved into a complete society. I somehow had managed to avoid being eaten. (because I'm so cunning I suspect. HA!) I tried to blend in with the society of werewolves during the day and hid like a cowering sheep at night. which doesn't make much sense to me because being werewolves wouldn't they have been able to sniff me out. I mean the dream rattled on for what seemed like a lifetime and I don't remember ever bathing. Everything gets a little fuzzy here. turns out the alphas were like the mob. only each alpha lead their own family or pack. keeping in line or eating the rest. I ended up at one point becoming part of one family but still not a werewolf. the prison expanded over time so it was more like a small town and eventually a city. I apparently made it quite high up in the food chain before being discovered. I was hunted at this point and went to a rival pack and offered my allegiance for sanctuary (I'm such a turncoat apparently). so yea. it was kinda weird. It was one of those dreams where if you had the skills you think "wow that would make a good book". but I don't. so it wont. Well I DO think I have prattled on enough for one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment