Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Virus Magazine!!

If you have access to the German horror magazine Virus be sure to look for my interview in February's issue. I was impressed with their quality and am still not used to seeing my work in a magazine. I'm currently working on a slew of new pocket idols, as they seem to be a popular item and I like to keep the fans Happy! If you like my work feel free to drop me an E-mail. I always love hearing from fans. Be sure to check out this weeks Ebay Auction! It is one of the new Pocket Idols i am currently finishing up.
http://shop.ebay.com/items/_W0QQ_nkwZmeatspiderQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZR40QQ_mdoZ

Meatspider Studios acquired a new domain name this week as well. In hopes to bring me closer to the people who love some Lovecraftian goodness. I now have cthulhuIdol.com. I thought it fitting because I make so many. Saw the new Friday the 13th movie this week as well. Loved it! I especially loved how they summed up the original Friday the 13th in the first 5 minutes. HEH. It was good. I am a Supernatural Fan as well and enjoyed seeing (whats his name) in the movie. Well I'm off for now. Thanks for reading and be sure to stop by my site and check out the new stuff for sale this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment